Monday, August 14, 2006

Ya put the lime in the coconut you drink it all up....

Fun stuff to say.. I like that one.. Snotnose... rugrat... Number nine, number nine.. Buehler? Buehler?... I'm Archie Bell and the Drells from Houston, Texas and we don't only sing - but we dance just as good as we want..

Yeah... Gotta go to KMart... Gotta watch Wopner.. KMart sucks... I'm an excellent driver..

Do you have any grey poupon? Was a chicky here at work.. I tend to think I'm patient - give all a chance... This one had tremendous body odor.. and if that tweren't bad enough - she'd lean over you as you taught her things on the computer. Was very tough to type with my right hand as my left index finger and thumb clinched my nose... Anyways, after some little one to two minute teaching section she'd respond "Clear as mud." That shit pissed me off.. I think some are destined to not do well... Anyways, clear as mud AIN'T onea my favorite things to hear.

Hi. Hi is such a wonderful word. It acquaints America. It's not personal - it cheerful - and for most it's easy (oh but I know there are those who have difficulty with it..)

I DIG rock and roll music... Is this the real life, is this just fantasy
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality... How are you doing?... May I help you?.. Was everything Ok?... Nice choice, they're on sale this week..

Good seeing you.. Nice talking to you... Enjoyed meeting you... You're very good at _____.. You look nice today... I like your... Blackjack.. Hi pops, how you doing... I've missed you.. Remember when we usedta....

Pizza pizza... Jane, you ignorant slut.. What's up?... Long time no see...
Look whaddya talk whaddya talk... She's got freckles on her but(t), she's pretty..

Worked with Fernando at the airport - his favorite line was "it's no my yob man".. so I've borrowed that time and time again. Especially when some lazy ass is trying to pawn of work they're supposed to do. It's fun and it teaches a lesson.

Good morning.
Oh the line forms -- on the right babe --- now that Jackie is back in town.. Instant Karmas gonna get you... The very beginning of any Rolling Stone song...

Ok.. today I typed whilst standing on my head. Seems I've had this frown plastered on my face for a week... So, thought - fuck it - I'll trick it into thinking it's a smile.

As I drove into work this morning I was semi excited (mind outta gutter all - not that type) to have computer access to lookup "lower right abdominal pain" cause my belly has been killin' me.. I typed in all my symptoms... First thing that popped up was ovarian cancer. Now I guess I see why doctors hate keyboards in the hands of patients.

So..... have a nice day.. may you hear all the fun words/sayings you've enjoyed over the course of a lifetime frequently. Happy happy, Victurd

No comments: