Friday, August 11, 2006

That's life.....

From the boring world of Victurd...

Maynard's doing quite well actually. He's started job hunting before the money has run out. New start. Maybe that's all he needed.

Me? Eh, I'm almost ready to call "We buy ugly homes" - and get that part over with... I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go. I owe big time on October 1 - one year anniversary of divorce, someone's entitled to their portion of the equity. House too has 'checkengine-AC-garagedoor-roof-pool-light on'. I guess there's a pattern there.

I'm scared and excited about tomorrow. I don't know what I want today. I don't know where I'll be living in three months. I'd like someplace new - but I know I'd miss someplace old. I'd like same ole same ole town - but we only get so many opportunities in our lifetime. I'm the king of wishy-washy.

Sorry I've not been real attentive here - been working boo-koo hours. As in last night until almost 9pm. (Started at 8am.) Tis ok, extra bucks are nice.

I feel like a basketball coach again - and I need to rise and call a time out. Been a little ragged, things outta order. Time to recoup before I get further behind.

Don't you forget - tell those you love you love 'em. Tell those you miss you miss 'em. Tell those you admire you admire 'em. Hand out feel goods - they're like boomerangs. Happy day - Victurd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Victor, Sorry I missed your IM last weekend. I was in Denver visiting my sister. Hang in there, all will be good with Maynard. He will get it. It just takes time. As for you, well I know a lot of people probably admire you and wish they could write as well as you do. You start so many people's days out with a smile. So thank you and keep sharing your thoughts with everyone. I know I appreciate them a lot!!!

Rae

Anonymous said...

Tell those you miss, you miss them??

I really, really miss you!

I..I..I won-der why-y-y I miss you like I do....is it be-ca-a-ause I know you miss me, too?

I wond-der who...whoo wrote the book of love?