Wednesday, June 14, 2006

When I get older losing my mind, many years from now....

Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,would you lock the door?

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?

Heather Mills McCartney says in the newspaper today “Paul and I are to divorce soon”.
Mr. McCartney turns 64 on Sunday, June 18.

So Paul… Sorry you waited so long for the answer… but… ahm No.

------------------

Saw onea the best foiled robberies I’ve ever seen on the T-vee news last night… Chicky walks into convenience store… buys a .70 cent item… clerk opens drawer… she LEAPS over the counter to grab cash outta the drawer - - clerk reacts – grabs her by the shirt… she loses her balance… her top comes off as she slides down (sans bra)… she ran – but had the ba-goochies to run back in later and snag her top – then head on down the street.

------------------

Another foiled robbery in the news. Man walks into bank demanding money. “Ahm, no.”…. Man says “What if I said I had a gun on me?”… “Ahm, no.” That’s it – end of story.. he got upset and left.

------------------

I could be handy, mending a fuse, when your lights have gone.
You can knit a sweater by the fireside, sunday mornings, go for a ride.
Doing the garden, digging the weeds, who could ask for more?

Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty four?

Dammit Paul, don’t you understand… she said “NO”… “Ahm, no.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»