Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Oh and it is... my my my have our mornings been gorgeous... Whilst I ain't in any real hurry to get real old, ie retired, how great would it be to wake up - go the the porch in the shade - read the paper - down some coffee - simply to suckup life....

6/6/6 it twas yesterday - so - of course that means this devil went gambling. Sat at a table with an 80 yr old granny - her two 20-something grand kids (one of which whose birthday it was)... a gal who happens to be black that I'd struck up a conversation with before.. and a transient group of 20-30 yr old men, all colors, origins...

Again, I hada blast... Of course, could have to do with the fact I filled up my car this morning from the winnings - and still gotta fulla pocket of Andrew Jacksons.....

I'ma runnin' late - and I can't think of anything other than - I FEEL GOOD - thanks for allowing me to wake up today - I can't wait to see my coworkers - Gracie & fam, Jersey - simply to have smiles....

We made it through 6/6/6 without incident - life is good... In keeping with the positive - if you see someone without a smile on their face - ask 'em whatinthehell is up with that?? Oh... and Rae - THANKS for your wonderful comment the other day.. Made me feel perty perky! Happy day, bye bye now... Victurd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»