Friday, December 31, 2021

I resolve to lose 40 pounds, do 50 push-ups and 100 sit-ups per day, never eat processed food.. Nah, that ain't it..

Hello 2022...

 I wanna love, those who'll have it.. and sure, receive it, from those who'll give it.  Mind outta gutter, ain't talking about that.

All of us humans struggle.  I am gonna remind me of that.  Not all humans who struggle smile.  I'm gonna remind me of that, so hopefully I will.

If I come across an individual I don't know who finds it difficult to smile, I ask that I understand, even without knowing the reason. Maybe add a prayer for them. If it's a friend, and the water is right, I'd like to try to help them. And, hopefully vice versa.

I wanna compliment.  I wanna hug, high five, bump knuckles. I wanna laugh, aloud, even if it gets to the point I a pee bit.

I wanna make teasing fun of my best buds, and they of me.  I also wanna try to be a better giver, like them. I wanna have work at fun.

Someone recently said "Not all sunrises and sunsets are awesome.  If they all were, we'd maybe take them for granted." (or something to that affect, or is it effect.. I resolve to finally learn the grammatical difference in 2022.) I resolve to be thankful for sunrises and sunsets, as we are only afforded a certain number.

I've ridden the roller-coaster by myself, I've had people riding with me, enjoying screaming, crying, laughing.  They maybe pushed me out, I, maybe them.  Hehe. I resolve to remember the good as they have so graciously done to me. Love never ends, it just skips a few beats sometimes.

No matter how many times my conscience tries to put my in jail... no matter how old my reflection looks in the mirror... no matter that my speed in moving has gone from 78 to 45 to 33... no matter that my bathroom scale hollers "GET OFFA ME, PLEASE!"... no matter that I have 37 beeeeeeuutiful shirts in my closet I can no longer wear...  I resolve to like me.

I resolve to get excited, but with a governor in times of discourse..  I resolve to see things I ain't never seen, even if it means sometimes only from my easy chair, or my laptop.

I resolve to be ok if much in my life remains status quo. Change can be difficult. I do plan to change undies daily into the future insteada flippin' em. (Target had a big sale.) You're welcome.

I've had a pretty damn good life.  Not perfect, but pretty dog-gone good. I resolve to thank my Maker for that. Often. I resolve to pray for those in struggle.

I resolve to remember the speed limit is just fine.  That yellow lights will soon turn to green. A traffic jam is a wonderful time to crank the oldies station.

In addition to the aforementioned 'touch' (hug, high five, fist bump, yada) I resolve to touch often in other ways..  text, call, email, instant message.  After one of our HS classmates passed away this year, a buddy told "Man I will miss our conversations. We usedta talk often."  Thus, touch, via any method, often. Before I'm gone. Before you're gone.

I resolve to continue my love for the Chiefs, Royals, MU Tigers, Liberty Bluejays, yeah, even you Liberty North..  if the "L's" outnumber the "W's" it's cool.  I resolve to be thankful for the opportunity watch, read about you.

i resolve not to ramble.

Sorry, damnit.

I resolve to try not to cuss in fronta my grands.  I don't recall my grandparents EVER cussing so I'm already way behind.....

I wanna live..   while I still can.

Happy New Year..   Why not?

By Henry Hallmark (Google me I'll sell you a 2022 calendar) Gibson... Forward by Jeanne Dixon, Nostradamus, George Orwell and Punxsutawny Phil.

Love, Victurd

No comments: