Saturday, November 03, 2007

Four chicks……..

Last night… I sat, as normal, with my old high school cronies - at the “pre-game” party (Bar).. Prior to attending the final local high school game of the year…

Four chicks walked in… They all were in the graduating class ahead of me - and one of them I admit to having ‘the hots’ for decades ago….

I know two of the four for sure aren’t married - and I think probably all four were divorced…

So…. I watched with interest as they picked their ‘hideout’ within the establishment. Back in the far corner - a booth - all but eliminating wanton gentlemen from approaching them.

Then I wondered to myself… Maybe it’s their past experiences/relationships that made them this way… Maybe that’s exactly where they wanna sit… Maybe they’ve decided “whatever good would come from it just simply ain’t worth it for the bad… I’m fine… Life ain’t perfect, but it‘s ok… I ended up alone.. And I’ve become accustomed to it.”

And then I bet they all glared out at the crowd, found the tightest male booty in Levi’s, and frothed inside in their hidden desires.

We all know the truth. Don’t try to sell that shit to us!

High school football team got their butts whipped. They even got to the “mercy rule.” That’s when a team is ahead by 35 or more points… they continue to run the clock non-stop.. Thus, having mercy on the team. I remembered playing on this field. I looked at where the GD yellow bus was parked that drove the team there.. And I wondered if I even had the chutzpah left to make the trek from the bus to the field. Hehe.

Then, after the game.. (“Dad… where you going?”… ahm, any GD (gosh darn) place I want. I am fitty-five you know) ahm.. To the cruddy (adorable) local establishment where all the old single dudes (and a few marrieds) meet up to talk about how shitty the team looked.. How we need a new coach.. And we congruently scratched our heads and wondered how the largest high school in the state could not field a winning team.

Then… we watched other single women, grouped, seated. A mix of ages. All, having fun. Then, they seemingly borrowed that attitude from the aforementioned ‘four chicks’.. walking by them was kinda like walking by a yap dog.. You just know any second that if you were to walkup - attempt to ‘pet’ - they’d bare their teeth, let out the hideous high pitched bark where they seemingly go on and on without taking a breath for like 45 seconds… So u don’t even disturb the pups…

And then they sit there… cast their eyes about.. and individually froth on the inside, hiding their desires. Again, you can’t sell that shit to us.. But I’ll be damned if I’m gonna risk getting a finger or two chewed off.

This was all so much easier at age 16 when so-and-so would wonder up to you and say so-and-so thinks you’re pretty cool. You’d end up having ten separate conversations with this go between - and the next thing you’d know - you were making out under the high school bleachers with so-and-so.

Which reminds me. I ain’t 100% sure so-and-so, the desirous one of the four chicks, is married. I am good friends with her brother. So… maybe the go between route would be hella better than Match.. MySpace… bars… dancing… bowling… etc… Then maybe the times have changed to where I truly might get my finger bitten off.

Maybe I’ve just realized “whatever good would come from it just simply ain’t worth it for the bad… I’m fine… Life ain’t perfect, but it‘s ok… I ended up alone.. And I’ve become accustomed to it.”

Life… it is interesting. Happy frothing… Love, Victurd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Vic, but they're not "hidden desires." Everyone knows, at least among women, that middle aged, single women, and a few of the married ones, are the horniest women on earth!