Thursday, December 13, 2018

Watch him folks 'cause he's a thoroughly dangerous man…

Much ado about watch.

Chiefs/Chargers tonight.. Gonna watch? Where ya gonna watch? Watcha gonna wear? No, that ain't right... What does one do in San Diego when their phone dies? I dunno, cause there ain't no chargers there any more.

We spend a vast majority of our lives "people watching".... There was a long stream of "The People of WalMart" watch.. well, that's been replaced by all the doorbell cameras and the plethora of Porch Pirates we now watch.

Couple years ago folks across the land went bat-crazy, bought these cheap ole glasses, sat outside in lawnchairs, just so they could watch dark for a couple-three minutes.

"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going." Sam Levenson

Syphilis and Gonorrhea. WHAT VICTOR? WATCH IT! No, no, wait...gimme a chance.. you see, sometimes weird things/events are caught on video.. Fred watches, posts it, Juanita sees it, shares it, Mark gets it, shares it, Susie sees it, same thing.. and the video is shared (watched) again, and again, and s'more. Viral. Today, viral is all about watch. "Yesterday" it meant you were sick, stay home, don't share. It'll spread like, well, kinda like syphilis and gonorrhea. The funny dog video had 12,764,308 views (# of times WATCHED)...

Barack did his 8 years, now we're on Donald's watch.

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." Will Rogers

Ohhhhh, ya better watch out, ya better not cry.. Uh huh, it's that timea year too. Ya been naughty or nice? Santa's watching!

The hypnotist accidentally dropped his watch, said that S-word, and well, we all know what happened next.

"If you're not in the parade, you watch the parade. That's life." Mike Ditka

"This ain't fun, but I'll get it done - you watch me." Jackie Robinson

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is guarded (watched) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in any/all weather by Tomb Guard sentinels. Sentinels, all volunteers, are considered to be the best of the elite 3rd US Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) headquartered at Fort Myer, Virginia. That's watching during an average of 15 inches of snow per year, 30" to 40" of rain (some freezing).. and temps ranging from 15 below to 106. Bless their watch.

"Watch this Mom" - heard every single day all across the land, again and again.

Now watch me whip (whip it) Watch me nae nae (Okay!) Now watch me whip whip, Watch me nae nae (Can you do it?)

Any suggestions on what to watch on Netflix? Love to binge watch.

"Inspiration comes from not only within ourselves, but also from watching life around us." Anthony T. Hincks

"Literally, the vast majority of our life is spent watching." Victurd

I love a parade. I love a flashmob. I love grandkid pics. I love animal videos. I love prank videos. I love wonderful nature pics, videos. I love watching a plane takeoff. I love looking out the window from a plane. Window seat may be boring, old hat to some - nomme.

I LOVE smiles. They spread. OK Victor, we've already addressed 'spreading'. Fun to watch: ballgames, movies, documentaries, sitcoms. People, their reactions to life. Struggle, but when only followed by success.

I literally hated doing gymnastics as a kid. One day, I became an Elementary PE teacher. Teaching gymnastics was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. You can watch progress. Doesn't have to be the kid that can do the roundoff, backspring, backspring (but that too is special to watch). Might be the one that FINALLY climbed the rope to the top and rang the bell. Made it across the beam all the way. Finally, got all the body parts to behave in order to correctly do a backroll. Measurable, accompanied by smile, self confidence, proudness.

Rivers, streams, oceans, storms, snow, rain, wind, trees, squirrels scattering about, dog chasing his tail, your mate's eyeballs, a buddy ya ain't seen in awhile at the Piggly Wiggly...the sign that show gas prices went down 15 cents overnight.

Jugglers, magicians, acrobats. Bands from the best musical era ever making their "This time, it really, really is it, our last ever ever tour." Floyd Mayweather's seven last ever fights. I still ain't got it figured out. Usedta be, the world stopped to watch a Heavyweight title bout. Nowadays, no one watches boxing, and they makeya pay to do so.

I ain't watched MTV since I had a 32" waistline, but I understand there ain't no videos to watch any more. Huh?

Maxwell Smart "was country when country wasn't cool", ie, he spoke into his watch hella long before Apple ever even thought about it.

Retirement, I'm finding, is so very wonderful in affording 'watch.' The numbers on my remote are damn near warn off. I don't have to be back at the office in 30 minutes at lunch time, so I take an hour to simply watch those that do. Hurry, unless it's in relation to getting to the bathroom, ain't in the retiree's modus operandi. I hardly ever getta watch the clock hit 11, or midnight. That's ok. Been there, watched that aplenty. No need to watch Times Square on New Years Eve, we old farts know all about balls dropping. Sorry. Kinda.

All along the watchtower. Sing it Jimi.

What's in your watch wallet today? May it be marvelous. Me? I'm headed to watch my eyelids. Back in 30. Or mebbe an hour. Retirement is vely nice. Ain't no one watching over me.

By Henry watch me whip, watch me nae nae Gibson

Love, Victurd .

No comments: