Monday, February 12, 2018

Hello Muddah! Hello Faddah,


Here I am at Facebook-yada
Facebook’s very, entertaining
And they say we’ll have some fun if we stop complaining

I went hiking with Larry Libtard
Stepped in glass, now foot's scarred
You remember, that Deplorable Skinner
He got hand foot and mouth disease last night after dinner

All the other side, calls us haters
They unplug the mike, on our debators
And the head coach doesn’t want a quitter
So he reads to us from something called Twitter

Now I don’t want this should scare ya
But my bunkmate, deported to Bavaria
You remember Jeffrey Hardy
He’s an undercover spy for the other party

Take me home, oh Muddah Fadduh
Take me home, I hate Facebook-yada
Don’t leave me out in the scrolling where
I might get eaten by a meme’ing bear

Take me home, I promise I will not make noise
Mess the House, Senate, I’ll play with toys
Oh please don’t make me stay
I’ve been here one whole day

Dearest Fadduh, darling Muddah
How’s my precious little Bruddah?
Let me come home if you miss me
I would even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me

Wait a minute, found unfollow
No one’s bitching, in the hollow
Pics of grandkids, gee that’s better
Muddah Fadduh kindly disregard this letter

No comments: