Monday, November 20, 2017

I'm in a relationship...

She's soft.... oh so soft..

She/me, comfy... oh so comfy.....

She's lucky (as am I) in that she's 'fetching' no matter the color she's wearing....

This time of year, she prefers flannel (or wool, or polyester)...and ya know, she looks good in all that as well.

We spoon. A LOT. In fact, all night long.

I admittedly slobber... DOESN'T BOTHER HER!

She never awakens in any of the 7 times I tip toe to go pee in the middle of the night.

My snoring doesn't bug her one iota either. Ne'er a terse word.

She's svelte, and ya know that's my preference... she's ne'er gained a pound in our time together...

She doesn't really cook.... nor clean for that matter....

In fact, she doesn't really like to get out of the house...

I'm good with all that, (Scroll to "ne'er a terse word.")....

If fact, it's rare she gets out of bed - but, there are times she is with me in the easy chair as
we both work on the comfort of my aching back...

She's weathered a bit, but hey, me too, and that's what happens to us all with age, over time.

All this time, all this looking, and I had her all along.

Her ONLY downfall..... she's not a tax deduction.

I highly recommend to any/all single men to purchase a five foot long pillow.

Love, Victurd.

No comments: