Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Get ridda.......

Yes, it's Thanksgiving. Yes, we will see/hear oodles and oodles about "I'm thankful for"....

My brain is weird, but that's a known... I much prefer looking at it sdrawkcassab.

As in, "Let's get ridda (this/that), THEN, I'd be thankful."

Oak mites. God, we've taken a vote, and we cannot thinka one benefit of them lil' bastas. Mite you try?

Get ridda "Me too" and replace it with "I got him a good one in the balls, called the cops, he's in jail."

ISIS. Sorry/not. I buy my shoes at Savers/Goodwill, so I'm usually decent as seeing things from other's shoes, not so with ISIS.

The home plate umpire (for balls and strikes).. It's time. If we can build cars, trucks to go without human... If we can fly airplanes unmanned (no wait, that was different, sorry.. that was a SW Airline flight that had two chickies in the cockpit)... but, you get my drift. Forever replace the "you've got to be kidding me?" look.. (That was a strike?) and have the ball be somehow electronically outfitted so when it crosses the plate, it beeps if it's a strike.. and it's an absolute "yay/nay" strike or ball. I've hated in the past when electronics entered the sport's realm (I mean, is it just me, or DUH, when the football ref looks at 'further review' under a hood into a 6" monitor whilst we watch from our 60" screens at home, again, DUH.) Sorry blue, it's due.

Voice recognition at the drive thru of fast food joints. I mean, be for real, haven't you ever driven up, ordered "2 McDoubles ketchup and pickle only, 2 McDoubles everything except onions, a boy's hamburger happy meal with a Sprite, a girl's (Plain) cheeseburger happy meal with a Coke, a large order of fries and a regular order of fries, a large Dr. Pepper and a large Orange drink" only to hear hesitation, and then, "I'm sorry, would you remind repeating that?" (HOLY CUSSWORD!).. "I'm sorry, would you mind repeating that" is fancy for "well.. Tommy was textin' me, he's trying to decide between me and Shelly, so I COULDN'T listen, record, I HAD TO keep my eye on the phone to figure out "me or Shelly", sorry." Yes, we were all snotnoses at one time, but gimme a voice recorder.

Term limits.

Treble hooks hanging from the nostrils. Sure, showing my age, sorry, it just doesn't compute. Ya think they ever get their hands lodged up there after they clean up a sneeze?

Infomercials. Insomnia is hard enough, why must we be penalized further?

Dust on furniture, window sills, ceiling fans. God please scroll to oak mites.

"Until death do us part" in second marriage ceremonies. Preachers, ministers out there, please replace it with "By golly, this time, I'm gonna try my darndest." Thanks.

Ear wax (please see oak mite, dust from above.)

MAKE CELL PHONES INOPERABLE INSIDE A RUNNING CAR. If we can make it impossible to open the door with the keys in the ignition... If we can have sensors that display "please check the tire pressure of the left rear driver's side tire", can't we figure out a way to shutdown cell phones when the engine is running?

Please invent "Sorry about that - mini Tasers." They wouldn't have quite the jolt of a regular ole regular Taser, but, enough of a jolt that "I mean business" - and, they could LAWFULLY be used on: saggers... folks/their carts, who take up 8' (of 10') in the WalMart aisle and they ain't moving... bastas with 27 items in the "Speedy checkout, 10 items or less".. people at the 7-11 who take longer than 4 seconds to decide if they want Scratch off ticket #12 or #18.... the tailgaiter that is so close in the rear view mirror that you can tell if he/she has a treble hook in their nose... I mean, to be used on people who start a sentence with "I mean." (And apologies, I did it twice above. I mean, I'm sorry.)

Continuing (for a short) on the idea above - somehow rig 'em up so that they could be used in social media, allowing one to anonymously jolt someone who: invited you to play Candy Crush... a boss that's just sent a grumpy email because he/she gets off simply by letting you know you're "under my thumb"... the IT chap who spouts "have you tried restarting your computer?"... FB posts connotating "I can't believe it" (and that's all)..or, "I feel (sick, tired, terrible, yada)"... telemarketers... vendors who ask you for your account #, phone #, then figure out they ain't got the smarts to help you so they send you to a dude one technical level up and he asks you FOR ACCOUNT # And PHONE # <-- zap him!

I'm out of ideas (presently).. get ridda me.

I give thanks to thinking of ideas of things we should get ridda... Happy ThanksgetriddaThings to you, love, Victurd.

No comments: