Saturday, April 16, 2011

You have the right to remain verbal – anything you say can and will be used against you......

Nuances.. you got 'em? Man, I do. Just now, was playing Solitaire.. it's where you drag a card with the mouse – to put it in another pile.. you know, like black 7 on red 8. Sometimes, I slip, leggo.. or... my old eyes occasionally slip and place a like color on a like color. BEFORE I CAN EVEN BLINK, this GD (gosh darn) rule pops up, telling me what I've done wrong. CURSOR CURSES! I hate it! (Oh, and have known a few people as quick as that to point out “ahm, no.. you can't... you're not supposed to....”make sure you”... I say: ”Before you start pointing fingers, make sure YOUR DAMN hands are clean”...Music (sweet music) to my ears.

At work. A one page thingy you MUST sign, turn into HR in a lickety-split-moment, relating you've read the 36 pages of “do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign.” YICK, BARF, UPCHUCK. Sad that crap has come to that today. Reckon it's our litigious society that's responsible. You have the right to remain silent...

S'more crap that gets my goat. Those “up here” looking down on those “down there.” PATOOEY! One time, no not band camp, I was working for a El Biggo Commercial Airline. I was at gate checking in folks. Up walked famous actress and her manager. Won't disclose who it was, but will let you know I loved Lucy. As I looked this famous actress in the eye and asked her for her seating preference, she looked at me.. paused... then turned her head over her shoulder toward her manager, so he could answer my pittance of a question. YICK, BARF, UPCHUCK!

4-way stops. The little bastards that sneak RIGHT BEHIND THE CAR that was infronta them!... The dreaded torture Ray Kroc created when he moved the drive thru from one to two lanes. YOU LITTLE BASTARD! IT WAS MY TURN! I ORDERED MY HAPPY MEAL A FULL TWELVE SECONDS BEFORE YOU WERE DONE!

A fire about this high.

A bartender who looks you in the eyes insteada the threshold of the bar. Your clear glass has been empty for 11 minutes. Up she walks, beams that googly, overly-pretentious smile Kelly Bundy-style at you, and spouts (with full uppers and lowers exposed) “Are you doing ok?”.. Yes, I'm doing fine, thanks. I just come here to sit and stare.

The IRS. The companies that add “by paying your bill online, you will be assessed an additional $10.” Ya little creeps, there was no labor involved. WHY?

Moms and dads who yank their kids.

People at work (or wherever) who incessantly “dog” (verbally) the same person, day in/day out. MY TUMMY HURTS – STOP!!!!.. Why, once at a job where I worked, there was even a Supervisor who did it of someone in his/her own department. (Scroll up to dirty hands).. EEEESHHH...

People who blog on and on and on. Oh, sorry, I get the drift. Leaving soon.

Old guys that continue playing slow pitch softball well beyond their years. ALRIGHT ALREADY DAMNIT! I'm outta here.. Thanks for allowing me to get this off my chest. Beloved relatives, close this window here/now.

For those still here: I know, I know. I need to get laid. Love, Victurd.

No comments: