Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to online dating........

FOM THE CHICKS:

“and look younger than my age.” (Says who?!!!!)

“you will be an active lessoner.”

“I like quite walks”

“I love to express myself with are such as painting and scketching. Im ery family orented. I also know how to cook verywell so I can most deffently find a way to your heart thru your stomach.”

“I like to go shopping and hand out with my kids and grandkids.”

“IM A VERY LAYED BACK PERSON. IVE BEEN IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP IT DIDNT WORK OH WELL LIFE GOES ON HIS LOST.

“I have tryed to delete myself off here but it won't let me so I just won't give any information. Don't have nothing to say or tell. The only reason I am writing this... is because it woun't let me log out. I am traped in plenty of fish.”

“I handle affluent clients and love it, the harder the better.”

(Profession: Education) “My hoppies are reading, traveling and having fun when I can.”

(First Date) “we would go out to dinner and talk about a like and what we looking for in that person. If it gose will we would go for a walk holding hands and some more. Then we would go back to my place for drinks.”

“I want a serious person to connect with me not someone that wants just a hookup or sex because if thats all you want do not write me or email me (my screen name is adoreableaires35 on america online and adoreableaires36 on yahoo.)” I would like to be picked up and taken to dinner and a move, then come home and have a nice kiss good night and another call to be seen again no hookup on the first meeting. I want a serious relationship not no one night hookups.”

“I brake for sales walmart is my store if they don't have it then I probably don't need it.”

(“Online this week”.. “Seeking: Long Term) “I have a great story. I found a great man on this site its wonderful. Wish you the best of luck. It says I need to write more but I've really said all I need to say.”

“I try to see the good in everyone, and even if it isn't appearant, I'll look for it.”

“Good communicator.. not much to say will find out when i communicate with someone.”

“Seeking old rich men with bad hearts and no relatives.”

EQUAL RIGHTS: Some real ones from men.. (stolen, I stole 'em, but they're real!).... A given: All men are pigs!)

“My friends got me a sweater for my birthday last year. What I really wanted was a moaner or a screamer.”

“Bitter, disillusioned SM recently rejected by longtime fiancee seeks decent, reliable woman, if such a thing exists in this cruel world of hatched faced witches.”

“You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think. Single male farmer looking to teach some cowgirl the ropes.”

“Frisky pup seeks some tail. Tired of going in circles. Lets catchup sometime – you can lead the way.”

“Seeking female companionship due to carpal tunnel syndrome.”

“Wanted: Meaningful overnight relationship.”

“Wanted: Double jointed supermodel who owns her own microbrewery and grows her own weed. If you have a twin you will get extra points.”

Happy day, Victurd.

1 comment:

Judy said...

profession is education? in what? day care for 3 year olds? Hoppies are what? bunny rabbits? frogs? 'Tis amazing to me that some of these folks find their way out of the house and yikes....these folks vote and probably have reproduced.

On your previous posting...solitaire intruders are closely related to crossword invaders.

you're very witty and fun to read...sometimes laughter, sometimes just thoughtful...thanks for letting me hitchhike. It's the best thing I've found on POF.

peace