Saturday, April 02, 2022

Four calling birds........

Four, it be popular in our World.

Four seasons.... Winter Spring Summer or Fall...  all you've got to do is call....

Thenya got Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, Clubs.

Them Fab Four guys... John, Paul, George and Ringo.  WHY that order? "well, flows off the tongue better."  "Ahm, John was the first member, he brought on Paul who brought on George and they all then brought on Ringo."  "Their hierarchy from the beginning."  "It was based on who belched the best. Ringo only ate beans, so he was more of a farter."

The four dead guys in granite.  Been there?  Who are they?  ˙ʇlǝʌǝsooɹ ǝɹopoǝɥʇ 'uloɔuıl ɯɐɥɐɹqɐ 'uosɹǝɟɟǝɾ sɐɯoɥʇ 'uoʇƃuıɥsɐʍ ǝƃɹoǝƃ 

North, South, East, West, ie, the Four Corners of the World per the compass.

I am absolutely mostly pretty much certain you're aware the Four Corners Monument, the only place in these United States where you can plant your foot in four different States.. and they are......... Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and New York.  (Just seeing if you were paying attention, of course the last one is Utah.)

Wouldn't Shemp make them the Four Stooges?

Buddya mine, he, his wife, most generally dine with their son, DIL... sign up at the Host desk as "Starving, party of four."

Did you know..  the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are superstitious about the number four because it is a homonym for 'death' in their languages?  Me neither.

Four is the smallest composite number and the smallest prime number.

Table have four legs, hearts have four chambers, Base-a-ball have four bases. From years of dating, it is very common to never get past first base.

If these four walls could talk.

Most phones, the '4' is also the G H and I button.  And, on your computer, hold the shift button down, hit the 4, you make money. ($)

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I am not hungry enough to eat six."  Yogi Berra

My ex girlfriend happened to be at her granddaughter's house the morning of her 4th birthday. She got to be the one to go awaken her for the day.  "Honey, it's time to get up.  it's you're Birthday! You're now FOUR!".... "Ahm, does that mean I can read now?"

Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo, Heroes in a half shell. Extra credit. Which one was 'red'?  lǝɐɥdɐɹ

Matthew Mark Luke John

A golfing group.  One never knows when their Final Fore will be.

Everyone (except me probably) was aware the four largest US Cities are:  New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta.   But, I bet ya ain't aware of the four smallest, #1 Monowi, Nebraska (Population 1), #2 Luckenbach, Texas (Population 3, Waylon, Willie and the boy...u no believe, u look it up)  #3 Hillsview, South Dakota (Population 3), #4 Magnet Cove, Arkansas (Population 5).

Why didn't the two 4's feel like dinner?  Because they already 8.

Four buddies, their annual camping, fishing trip coming up.  Ron's wife put her foot down. "NO, you're not going." Disappointment all around.  So the three ventured out, got to the campsite only to find Ron there, tent up, firewood gathered, dinner started on the campfire. "What gives Ron?"  "Well, i was sitting in my easy chair, she came up behind me, put her hands over my eyes...I pulled her hands off, looked up, she had on a new lingerie, said 'I've been reading Fifty Shades of Grey', she had a devilish look, led me to the bedroom.. candles, rose petals allover.. Handcuffs and ropes on the bed.. she said "Tie me up, cuff me to the bed and do whatever you want.' So, here I am.

Enjoy the Final Four.  I can only dream of the day MU plays in the Final Four, hopefully this is the Coach that can lead us there.

Final Final Four story.  2012.  Final Four, also in New Orleans.  The son of a buddy I worked with was a sales rep, as well as an avid KU fan. SO, he planned a sales call in New Orleans for when the Final Four would be.  All going well and good AND tax deductible.  Bought a ticket from a scalper on the street.  Went to gate, learned, HUH-UH, IT'S COUNTERFIT.  Damn.  He went up to a cop, BEGGED him to go with him to arrest the scalper "Sorry buddy, can't leave my post." Continued, for over 30 minutes, to beg this cop.  FINALLY, the cop said "OK buddy, I tellya what... I'll walk up to the door, you follow me.  I'll open the door to let you in, we'll shake hands AND THERE BETTER BE SOMETHING IN YOUR HAND."  I never asked my buddy how much it was, but, almost as good as being able to hand out beads.

Four score and seven years ago.......

Shop teacher ordering 4 beers:


By Henry Gibson the IVth.....      intro (Four What It's Worth) by the Buffalo Springfield

Love, Victurd

No comments: