Monday, April 15, 2019

Star light, star bright....

First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

Kinda wishy washy, but, wish I wish is kinda hard to say.

Like, 'Unique New York" THREE TIMES, REAL FAST.  Go ahead, I dareya.
You "Norked it" didn't you?

She sells seashells down by the seashore. When you think about it, seashells are allover the seashore, why would you buy one?

Lightening struck Chery's she shed and she wants a new one.  A simple wish, she said.

Ned Yost wants a relief pitcher, not a belly itcher.  The itchy itchy rash lady wants relief, but not a pitcher.

"Life is too short to be scared and not take risks.  I'd rather be the person that's like 'I messed up' then, 'I wish I did that.' " Justin Skye

And I wish it would rain (said Ned after 5 innings and the lead... and The Temptations...)

Blow out the candles... see a falling star.. find a heads up penny... grab that wish bone.. throw a coin into the wishing well.. Genie in a bottle...

Google told me the top ten things people wish for....Good Health.. Money.. Basic needs... Love... To change ourselves...  Fame.. Sex... (not necessarily in this order)... Peace.. Freedom.. Happiness...  Eh, only a few that are selfish..

Wishing won't wash dishes. Be careful what you wish for.

"Never wish that life were easier.  Wish that you were better."  Jim Rohn.  Damnit Jim, I likes that (wish i had thought of it... oops)

STOLEN from the Internet:

These six statistics about human beings will make you wish you were a gerbil:

1) Babies who develop language skills early have a risk of becoming heavy drinkers later in life.
2)  A 2011 study from the Netherlands showed that people who are good at holding their pee are also good at long-term money management. (No wonder!)
3) Human beings are the only animals on the planet that enjoy spicy foods and no one really knows why.
4) According to a study published by Schizophrenia Research Journal, 50.6 percent of people who developed schizophrenia during their adult life reported owning a cat during their childhood.
5) Studies show that people with a higher number of moles tend to live longer than those with less.
6) Almost 69 percent of those who reported having committed violent crimes also reported eating candy daily at the age of ten.

I told a buddy the other day "I've never seen you get mad." (Reply was short, with a smile, "doesn't do any good to get mad.") Wish I was like that, damnit!

I wish for a cure for cancer, ALS, and any others that presently stump us. I wish for peace.. beds, safety for all.. to wipe out hunger..  healthcare for all... happiness for those sad... uplifting friends for those depressed.. 

Dorothy wished to go home, tinman a heart, scarecrow a brain, lion wanted courage.

I wish you a happy day.. and a Merry Christmas...  (My children [son and stepson] assuredly hated me years ago.. I rearranged the words a tad, would sing "we wish you weren't here at Christmas, we wish you weren't here at Christmas.)

Wish I could stay longer, but I have GOT to pee. (Can I borrow $20?)...

Best wishes......

Love, Victurd


No comments: