Saturday, April 06, 2019

Smoothies.....

Upon occasion, between double-cheeseburgers, I'll fix me onea them healthy smoothies.  Mebbe a banana, a peek in the freezer to grab some apricots, strawberries, pineapple chunks, raspberries, a dash of 2% milk, and a bit of whey.  (That's the whey, uh huh uh huh, I like it.)

Life, me thinks, is a smoothie....... or not.

I think ya gotta have sunshine or else you'll feel sunshine go away today, don't feel much like dancin.'

Toss in a partner into the blender, because with or without the mistle toe, we all can be in a Holiday mood..

A pet (or six).. Me and you and a dog named Boo, travelin' and livin' off the land.  (Shelter pets make the best pets - don't fall for the how much is that doggie in the window line.. shelter pets have waggly tails too!)....

Don't forget mom, dad, sis, bro, cousin, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, niece, nephew 'cause we are family, I got all my sisters with me... we are family, get up ev'rybody and sing.

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.  I can't, because I'm horrible, but who cares, toss that song in the blender... sing in the shower, at the stoplight.. sing.. sing a song. make it simple, to last your whole life long.

Fun.  Of course.  And we'll have fun, fun, fun....... (Do they still make T-Birds?)..  Oh girls they want to have fun.. oh girls, they want to have fun....you make lovin' fun.

Smile.  Yep, we're almost ready to push that blender button, but how can we forget smile?  When you're smiling (No, not in a Rambler...well, scratch that..they last made 'em in 1983, so if you're still rollin' in your Rambler, by all means smile.),,,  when you're smilin, keep on smilin', the whole world smiles with you.. and when you're laughin' (Victor, we already did laughter) keep on laughin', the sun (did that too) comes shinin' thru...

Git yo' butt up and dance.  Watch me whip, watch me nae nae.   Dance to the music...dance to the  music.. all we need is a drummer, for people who only need a beat.. I'm gonna add a guitar, and make it easy to move your feet.....Well.. you know you make me want to (Shout), Kick my heels up and (Shout), Throw my hands up and (Shout), Throw my head back and (Shout).. Come on now (Shout).. Put another nickel in, in the Nickelodeon, all I want is having you and music, music, music.

To each his/her own, but I'm tossing a little baseball in Ray.  Take, me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd... Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today, put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today.. put me in coach, look at me, I can be, Centerfield.  (There's no crying in baseball).. I'm talkin' baseball, Kuzuski, Campanella, talking baseball, The man and Bobby Fella, The Scooter, the Barber and the News..

Weirdness.  Probably just me, but I'd like a splash of weirdness.  I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it...   scaramouch scaramouch will you do the fandango.. they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa. they're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee-ha-haaa.

I think we're just about ready to push the button.  If you start me up, if you start me up I'll never stop, you can start me up, you can start me up I'll never stop.

I've aways liked mutts.  Canardlys, ya know.  Canardly tell what they are....  I think once or twice in our lives we've all been to the 7-11 and tried that God-awful press every type of soda there is... dated me a gal that usedta go to the Piggly Wiggly where you could ground your own coffee.. she'd grab a bag, ground somea this, somea that, until she had pulled every handle to fill her bag, make her coffee smoothie.

This is nonsensical.  Sorry, kinda.  For me though, how else do you describe life?  It don't come with no recipe or 'structions.. you can't forever follow the yellow brick road.. the straight and narrow...

Screw the village, life takes a blender. Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty. (it's a real cutie!)

Love, Victurd


No comments: