Saturday, March 05, 2011

Pation....

Always liked ends. Burnt ends. Perty female rear ends. Good movie ends. Basketball game ends. (Son, upon occasion, as toddler, could demonstrate "grump".. which, sounded exactly like the buzzer at the end of a basketball game. "emmphhh".. We'd relate "Please son (insert task here).." and before we could finish the sentence "emmphhh.".. So, before he could even form words - we decided to simply ask "how does a basketball game end" - and he'd chime in with his 'emmphhhamous' "emmphhh").. Year ends. Work ends..

Thought of 'pation' as an end. Googled pation. Found a lista words, some (fancy for many) I had no idea whatinthehell they meant. So, googed "define ____pation" for each.. and decided to write about 'pation. Thanks for your pation-ce wit me. Here goes:

Woke up this morn with constipation. Chalked it off to anticipation, this nonparticipation... certainly not inculpation.. after brief palpation, to check for obstipation.. definitely no need for extirpation.. probably a result of excessive dissipation... damn the bowels, oh for emancipation..

Inculpation, sure, I be responsible for this, once again, nonparticipation.. Mebbe due to occupation? Just hope I didn't swallow something, no critters down there going thru pupation. Whaddever's going on down there, great preoccupation. Eh, always a ne'er do well, hard to cipher, that way fore'er, mebbe syncopation?

To Mickey D's ten minutes prior to opening, usurpation. Hey, not loitering, not stealing, not gonna rob – my exculpation. It's me, Victor. I come here every weekend, my reoccupation – it's syncopation.

Gotta go now. (I'll leave that for you to cipher.) Runned outta pation-ce.. Happy Day, Victurdpation. Victor, you're weird... but we knew that.

No comments: