Sunday, March 20, 2011

“I cannot see

I cannot pee
I cannot chew
I cannot screw
Oh my god, what can I do?

Ya gotta love Dr.Suess. To the point. Fun. Light. In a hurry to get perspective.

My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like hell
My mood is bad – can you tell?

Sometimes this is 'the way' at age fitty-sixty-sumpin. Feeling better days, doing better days – perhaps in the rear view mirror. We've EARNED this right of bad mood - comewhatmay.

My body’s drooping
Have trouble pooping
The Golden Years
Have come at last
The Golden Years
Can Kiss my Ass”

But, whadda wonderful age for “just that.” Who cares? No more career paths.. Who gives a rats about midriff bulge – just get me to the squatter fast enough.. .. I am me and I like me, to hell with what you say/think. With my time I'll do what I want – you no likey? You're free to punt.

The Cat in the Hat is where it's at. Tis actually a wonderful stage of our lives. Reflections, and no, not the mirror kind.

We have yesterday to hold dear – and going forward knowing we'll probably forget all that crap – said lovingly.

The Golden Years
Have come at last....
We can do what we want.. say what we want.. go where we want.. when we want (or don't want).. I love the Golden Years, we're basically saying
(You) Can Kiss my Ass.” Love, Victurd.

No comments: