Saturday, February 27, 2021

Remind me honey......

To me, life is an algebraic equation with no perfect answer.

Trying to figure why some people prefer to hurt is a fruitless attempt that only overflows one's bucket of woe.

Trying to figure out why people care, love, help, encourage, inquire of one's well being, compliment, that, baby, is the honey of the hive of life.

We (I know I do sometimes) spend sooooooo much time swimming in the bucket of woe when IT DOESN'T MATTER - or, we swim in there so often we too emit the stench of woe.

Honey, not money, not status, not attire, yeah baby.  If money should come, status maybe too, ability to dress nicely, have that gorgeous homestead folks dream of , get a formal education, build a successful company - it still all goes back to bucket of woe or hive of honey.  Was that money, status, homestead, education, business achieved by stepping on the backs, toes of others - or, by lifting folks up - and along the way it also lifted you up.

I awaken, I glance at life. I allow myself to be immersed in the dander of hatred about what is said of the color or a man, his religion, where he lives - comes from, what language he speaks, his beliefs, seeing/hearing folks who have for years cast stones, simply continuing target practice.  Practice makes putrid, so to speak.  Bucket of woe, not hive of honey.

Sometimes the seatbelts of restraint slip and I holler (or wanna holler) "NO!", "STOP", "DON'T".. . For a baby respite, I feel better, like I contributed, helped - truth, all I did is friggin' tread water in the bucket of woe.

Often, the wise don't speak. It's hard to learn something when one's mouth is open - and I fall in this trap often.  

Things.  Things bug me.  Arrogance.  Stepping on mankind.  Denouncing those who don't follow the suit of 'my way.' Rising up, rising up, hollering "NO... STOP... DON'T.. and then taking a breath... it's found the man will still be arrogant.  He/she will still step on man, his toes.  Will still denounce.  Jumped back in that bucket did i.  Stop Victor.

I get bitter - then get bitter at myself as it's only allowed me to stir that bucket of woe.

Giving in to NO... STOP... DON'T will only allow one to be labeled as 'butt hurt'.  

Live and learn.  Tell the ones who never ever hollered NO.... DON'T. . STOP.. thank you.  Your inactions are admirable and I am thankful for the example you set.  I can tell, how comfortably you sit and enjoy life, your butt don't hurt.

Forgive me honey, sometimes woe is me.  I'm trying though.

Love, Victurd

No comments: