Thursday, August 30, 2018

That's one small step for man....

Step on it dude.......

Stepsister, stepbrother, stepparent (<- that don't look like it's spelled right, but, I guess it's apparent it is)...regardless, they ain't half bad.....

Stepping stones......

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Lao Tzu

Careful, don't step in that.......

Pep in one's step........

I, I, I, I, I'm not your stepping stone.......

A rest for the foot in ascending or descending: such as one of a series of structures consisting of a riser and tread, or, a ladder rung..

Step right up -- there's a sucker born every minute....

12 step...

Gimme three steps...

Fell down the steps, and yes, some of us old farts even fall UP the steps.

I'm thinkin' my girlfriend maybe silently wanted to breakup with me a little sooner, but the shed we got at Menards had 10,000 steps to put it together, so it afforded me an extra nine days with her.

Two step.. sounds simple, unless one has two left feet.

Step up to the plate......

Baby steps... I've little fame in life. I think I'm perhaps tied for having to pee the most times in one 8-hour sleep, and until the other day, I held the family record for walking at the age of 8 months (non-believers, it's right there, handwritten into granny's Bible, right next to "Darrell could dial his phone number at the age of 3." Hats off to my cousin's 7 month old granddaughter Sloane.

"The first step is to say you can." Will Smith

High stepper.

Keep in step.

You're outta step.

Step into my office (Ha, I only heard that once in my working career.)

Two steps forward, one step back.

Every step I take........

Danger, danger Will Robinson (Step back)

"Step with care and great tact, remember that life's a great balancing act." Dr.Seuss

Life's steps are amazing. Anticipation. Hard work. Aside your teammate. Leading in front of your children. Beside your mate. Stepping off the beaten path. Learning to step into each age, decade you're at. Woah, didn't see that coming. Hell, there's an app on the phone that count your daily steps. I ain't figured out how to adjust the goal (10,000 steps a day) though.. be for real! Thru the mud, up the hill, down the valley...

Steppin' out...

Thank you Lord, I'm extremely thankful for every step.

Love, Victurd

No comments: