Thursday, September 15, 2005

Say "Unique New York" three times.. REAL fast..

Ok, sorry..... that was stupid. Hi. Sorry I've been a recluse. Been on a long date... A wonderful date... Mode now is to not worry about tomorrow, and live/love today.

Strength and courage - how do we derive that? It's already in there... all we gotta do is believe/acknowledge... I know in the past I've struggled with self confidence.. Ya hear women like "confident, but not cocky, men".. Hopefully gaining in that... I am me. Always will be. Doesn't mean I can't try to better me - but I am what I am.

Please know all has been good. I'm sorry you've looked here and there's been nothing new written for some time... Believe me, there's been a lotta great conversation, great times... Dunno when I will write again, but I will. It's a part of who I am - and as long as my fingers work well - I intend to write - be it to one, or none, or maybe just to me.

Hope your lives are going well and that you appreciate sunrises, sunsets, puppies running, a coworkers new outfit, an act from a significant other, the beat of the sound coming from the radio, the bright eyes of a child... all the good things. Too oft we take them for granted. Not anymore.. at least for me.

Happy day, Victor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and that things are going well for you. So I guess it's true that good things come to those who wait! Thanks for making me smile.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»