Saturday, September 03, 2005

Amazing Grace....

How sweet thou the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see...

Up/down... Happy/sad... Love/hate...

Don't worry be happy... Ok, lips prepared, everyone whistle:
Phhhh-phaaaa-phuuu-pheeee-phuuu
phoooo-phuuu-phewwww-phoooo-phoooehuuuw
don't worry.... Phhh phaaa phaa phuuu phuuuewhooo, be happy...
Don't worry be happy...

Stuff happens, dunno why....
Good shit, bad shit...
Ugly stuff, great stuff...

Life is like the week... there's always a hump day..

Dick Howser (no, not an athletic supporter.. the former manager of the Kansas City Royals/New York Yankees..etc) usedta say "Ya can't get too low on the lows.. nor too high on the highs.."

Reckon that fits, but I smile a helluva lot more internally nowadays. Always been mostly a facade on the outside. Now the innards match - but it's not a facade.

Life is good. Never perfect, but very very good. Dreams. Dare to, for they can come true.

Hope, always have it. For if you believe it, it will be willed.

I know this crap is all non-sensical, so apologies. Guess you had to be there.

Happy Labor Day... which, whenya think about it... is wierd. Labor Day, yet we get it off. Hmmmm. Toodles... I promise, promise promise I will try to think of a funny story to relate soon. In the meantime, don't worry be happy.

2 comments:

Check engine light said...

I feel so frigging loved by you advertisers. Please don't drop off the face of the earth.. but get the hell outta here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vic! I'm not the anon advertiser. Glad you are so happy--could you send some of that my way? I'll keep the faith. Thanks for making me smile.