Saturday, March 31, 2012

Per that little redheaded snotnose.......

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Optimism? Schmoptimism. MUST WE? I'm OLD... I WANNA complain, and, from attaining these wrinkles, bags under my eyes, "damn it's hard getting in and outta this car" I HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO GRUMP/GROAN/MOAN..."GD (gosh darn) gas prices"... "Damn saggers! Pull ur britches up, no one wants to see ur undies!"..

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

NO! I'm sixty (almost). I'm sposedta bitch! I kinda wish I were Republican too, thataway I could even bitch/moan 24/7/365 about all the money I have that Uncle Sam wants. YES! Perfect!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin andSay,
Oh!

ICK... Slobbery. "Too perfect". Patoeey. "Why, back in my day, we'd have done it like this... ............" Remember? They even made a movie - Grumpy Old Men. I'VE EARNED THE RIGHT! Don't you DARE say hi to me, wing a comp, do an unsolicited favor... or, worst of all, smile at me.

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Ok, ok. Yes. Just kidding. Quoting Foghorn Leghorn "That's a joke. I say that's a joke son." I love life. I love smiles. I love old people, and sometimes I even love me. Tomorrow ain't promised, so hell, I guess we might as well cave into optimism.

So, have a little fun, lighten up. (Victor, don't forget to remind them that you talk to yourself here, hitchhikers welcome.) K, thanks. Fun? You mean like yesterday when we had that meeting at work, and when I tied that one chick's shoestring to the pole holding up the table? Yes, Victor. Fun like that. Your sister woulda been proud of you.

Thanks. I miss her. Until the day I getta see her again - it's my ardent wish to live life as she did, sucking up every moment, ounce of life. Fending off the BS, and smile back at it. Life is/should be fun. Gloomy out? The sun'll come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar, or so that little redheaded snotnose says. Love, Victurd.

No comments: