Thursday, October 06, 2011

Piss & Vinegar.. quick one......

God Bless Wiki. Had we had Wiki back in dino days, woulda made research papers SO much easier.. learning today is with the snap of a finger, and a few keystrokes, where even simpletons like me can discern piss & vinegar = "Rowdy, boisterous, full of youthful energy."

Wow do I love that. Study it please. Rowdy (without necessary regard to other's thinking)... boisterous (ditto)... full of youthful energy (well hell yeah!).. I think of 'piss and vinegar' as "fun, without stepping on other's toes"..

Since I'm putting this out on FB... a quick look thru 'friend list' and, KMA, but I'm listing those... when I see their names... "piss and vinegar" comes to mind.. and again, from these stinky size 10 shoes, that ain't a bad thing:

FB alphabetizes things.. sorry CJ.. you're up first.. you are mainly calm, reserved, stay in the background, but there are moments when you fill the room with PISS and VINEGAR!..

Schwaby, designated here for I have a love for your "I'll say what I want, and I don't give a rat's ass as to your reaction"

Cousin Jeannie.. you've been a rebel (said lovingly) ever since I've known you... I'm coloring you fulla piss and vinegar!.... Kendra Brumley.. I think piss is your second name, vinegar your third. Love u.

Randel Steven Norris.. when I "Wiki'ed" piss/vinegar, your photo popped up.

Stephen Webb... join the list my friend. Of all the folks I know, you are perhaps THE MOST unpredictable, and I happen to be a HUGE fan of "coming from leftfield." Welcome to the piss & vinegar list.

Made it through my friend list, and if you're in belief of you living a piss and vinegar lifestyle, and swing and a miss on not being on this list... kudo's to you for that belief.

S'more that come to mind.. my son's friend Logan Snodgrass (RIP).. Vic Rowan (RIP)... Rowan and Martin... Buehler.. Ferris Buehler.. Buck O'Neill (in a VERY good way)... Brett, Sabes, Goobie and the entire '85 cast...

I'm certain I've missed many. I'm certain that you, the one person that reads this blog, has names/faces/times pop into your head remembering "piss & vinegar."

I abhor the mundane... I cherish... salute... very much enjoy "piss & vinegar."

If piss and vinegar just lent one suggestion to us over our lifetime... it's
"don't pat answer"... be unique... be alive... be different... screw mainstream... leave 'em smiling (or scratching their heads if nothing else)...

Love, piss & vinegar Victurd.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Haha.. I love it.

I can be full of it.. thats for sure.
Other times i think i could be oil and water to.
strange.. women... can't seem to figure out what the hell we want to do huh...