Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda

Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda,
Drive a Buick now, not Granada..
Winter's poopy, and disdaining,
and the gas bills, so damn draining,

I went sledding, with Ralph Spivey,
He hit big tree, but still alivey
You remember Ida Skinner,
She got frostbite last night after dinner.

On the Interstates, are such haters..
At the 4-way, are no waiters..
I drive wimpy, such a sissy,
But my work now, I no missy..

Now I don't want this should scare ya,
but my blower fan, blows no air ya,
You remember Tommy Hardy,
Tongue stuck on pole last night at the party..

Bring me Spring, oh Mudda Fadda,
Bring me Spring, says this cantata,
Don't leave me out in the Winter where,
I catch pneumonia from frozen hair..

Bring me Spring, I promise not to make noise
I'll grab a club, play golf with other boys,
Oh please Winter go away,
Had enough, we're really here to say...

Dearest Fadda, darling Mudda,
Winter is sucha, great big dudda,
Bring me springtime, I do miss thee,
I would even let Aunt Bertha hug and kiss me

Wait a minute, it stopped freezing,
Playing softball, some guys sneezing,
And some golf too, gee that's betta
Mudda, fadda kindly disregard this letter.

No comments: