Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Nothing…

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me

Whaddaya doin’? Nothin’… You? Nah, me neither.

What’d you do last weekend.. nuttin’… u? Yeah, sucks eh?

Nothing – to not say anything. No part, share, or trace. Something that is nonexistent. Found that definition online. “Something that is nonexistent.” Ain’t that kinda au contraire? How can nothing be something?

Nothing from nine leaves nine. Nothing. A person of little or no importance; a nobody. To who? Could mean everything to someone. Back in the day (oh chit, here we go again).. ahem.. back in the day, I usedta deliver mail in the absolute poorest area of Kansas City.. Many would say “nothings” live there. Once again, au contraire. Many a happy folk. Didn’t need ‘stuff’.. got by on, little or nothing. Vely happy.

I'm not tryin' to be your hero
'Cause that zero is too cold for me, Brrr
I'm not tryin' to be your highness
'Cause that minus is too low to see, yeah

Amounting to nothing, as in offering no prospects for satisfaction, advancement or the like.. She was stuck in a nothing job. Oh yeah? Well, lotta people shine in nothing jobs. Lotta people are HAPPY in nothing jobs. I’m not liking nothing about what I’m reading about nothing. Nothing makes sense, or, doesn’t, onea the two.

For nothing. Now that one I like. Free of charge. In nothing flat. Nothing but… we could see nothing but fog.

Whisper sweet nothings in her ear. There we go again, nothings being something.

There are times – I simply enjoy doing a whole lotta nothing. Victor, how can you “do” nothing? You know what I mean.. stuff that ain’t necessarily productive.. like Sudoku.. or reading online.. surfing.. killing time here.. doing nothing.

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
And I'm not stuffin'
Believe you me
Don't you remember I told ya
I'm a soldier in the war on poverty, yeah
Yes, I am

Room 222. Ifn’s ur old, you might remember it. I think I’ve blogged this before, sorry. Was mass chaos in Principal’s office. Kids flitting here, teachers moving there. Noisy. Could hear nothing in a personal conversation due to all the noise/chaos. Principal looks around… says.. “I’ll never forget April 22nd..”… Teacher looks at him quizzically.. “Why? What happened April 22nd?”… “Nothing… absolutely nothing.”

She had nothing on top. He had a lil’ one, not mucha nuttin.

Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me
Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'
You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me

Getting ready to take on day. Been doing a whole lotta nothing. Nothing planned after work. Nothing in billfold. Nothing in gas tank. Nothing outta the ordinary.

You gotta have somethin'
If you wanna be with me
You gotta bring me somethin' girl
If you wanna be with me

Guilty looks on kid’s faces. “WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?”.. “nothing.” Uh huh, sure. Nothing is very interesting. Is that possible? “I know nothing, I see nothing” the beloved Sgt. Schultze…

Nothing would please me more… Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. I love talking about nothing, it’s the only thing I know anything about. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

That’s me. Quite happy in my nothing. Many would say “nothing” job. No chance for advancement. I likes it. I’m enjoying the ride out. No noises at home, nothing. That’s not true – cat hasn’t been neutered, he bitches about nothing, and everything. Nothing is permanent.

Enough about nothing. Two pages on nothing. Nothing within really. Eh, tis cool. I leave whispering sweet nothings in your ear – whatever those are. Do deaf people sign sweet nothings? Not makin’ fun, just wonder. Very little offends me.. Not nothing, but very little. Victor, I believe that’s a double negative. Rules? We ain’t got no rules here.

Much ado about nothing. Sorry. Love, Victurd

No comments: