Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Buzz…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello and welcome to the wonderful wacky world of ‘turd. Yesterday was abouta ‘F-‘ day.

Started out – the lock on the driver’s side of my car is having some problems, and it allofasudden decided to “take a sick day” (not open), so,
I had to gain entry thru the passenger side door. Tis ok. Might be kinda fun dating again and having the door opened FOR ME. Hehe.

Then, terrible news at work as two coworkers were involved in a pretty serious wreck on the way in.. One by ambulance to hosp, the other Life-flighted. Initial reports – we think things are going to be Ok with each. Whew. Scary.

Breaktime, go to get my shades outta the car. Door decides “I’m enjoying this Spring day, I think I’ll NOT allow you to close me all the way.” And I couldn’t. A few screwdrivers, paira pliers, some grease on the pants later – same situation.

So.. My interior lights we on all day whilst I worked. I was dreaming of how I was gonna bungy the door so I wouldn’t be flung out on I-435 enroute home…

Afternoon break. Finally got it shut. Yipee. Again though, couldn’t open it. Additionally, the goofy sensor still thinks “Door ajar” so, uh huh.. buzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz. The entire way home. Vely annoying. Vely Victurd-normal-weird car crap. Ok u laugh, vely funny.

Drove straight to buy new bolts to try to repair door. Huh uh. Wouldn’t budge open. Oh shit. Said “to hell with it”, skipped working out and went straight to meetup with cronie for cold one. A buzz for a buzz I guess one could say.

There was more ugly that had transpired at home – but – can’t share – just know, sad.

That’s about the buzz zzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz in my life. Please don’t take a dim view of me saying “to hell with it” last night. Oh, speaking of dim view, finally figured out how to get the interior lights off so battery couldn’t take the day off.. still, can’t get ridda that buzz zzzz zzzzz.

A buzz for a buzz. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy was’he? Insteada naming this stupid blog after a “mechanical trouble” name, I wish I woulda named it “Eva Longoria” or “Elisabeth Shue” – for, it (the stupid name) has resurfaced again (Taurus… _ R N D L.. no Park), again (Hot Rod Lincoln, haunted) and now the Green Hornet (buzz zzz zzz zzzz).

I love life. It kinda givesya a buzz. Happy day, love, Buzzturd.

No comments: