Friday, January 29, 2021

Anyway the wind blows....

 If I die never understanding what's going on with GameStop, I'll be fine, who cares...

Blame it on the Bossa Nova....

Hickory Dickory, could care less about TikTok, Tiger King or Carol Baskin Robbins or even who shot JR...

Can anybody.. find me somebody to love?

CNN, Fox, the Blue Governor said..  the Red Governor replied... Mitch, Ted, Nancy, Chuck, he said she said they won't, how can you take away his pudding if he's no longer at the table?

I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.. Oh babe...

Death numbers updated on the twelve daily newscasts.. that cashier was really friendly, nice, close to me in age, maybe, but I wonder if she's got a really really big nose?

Welllllllllllllllllllllllll........... you know you make me want to SHOUT, kick my heels up and SHOUT, throw my hands up....

Foul balls in the stands with no kids to chase... slam dunks that amaze the cutouts... Piped in crowd noise... the vendor hadta surrender...

HELP, I need somebody, HELP, not just anybody...

All I wanna do is a zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom.....not....look thru the assisted living window but don't touch... Mr. Bar Owner, we realize you just spent 200-thou to update your dining room, you still can only have 10 diners...

Dang me, dang me......

You know I've really been appreciative of you delivering my groceries, but three eggs were broken, the mayo cost $1.37 more than the one I wanted.... and I really wasn't aware Always Save made Frosted Fakes?....

Well come on all you big strong men, Uncle Sam needs your help again....

Funeral plans will be announced after the pandemic..... CH  CH.. What's missing?  UR.  Do pastors take PayPal?  Venmo?  Dearly beloved, our laptops are gathered here.... I'm really sorry Aunt Laura, but you woulda made the 11th one for Thanksgiving....

Hello Muddah... Hello Faddah... Here I am at.....

Sir?  SIR?  Please put your feet on the X.... and when someone exits, you can move to the next X.

Well, let's go to the hop (oh Baby) let's go to the hop...

Damnit, back to the car to get my mask, oh well, at least I'm getting exercise..  Hey Buddy, that ain't the proper social distance, you mind? Well, I live next door to that fraternity house and I can tell ya, fer sure that couple wasn't six feet apart... The only thing I've really done well during all this is eat....

Push up, every morning,  ten times, push ups starting low.. Once more on the rise, nuts to the flabby guys, Go you chicken fat go!

A line in the sand. Guns. Gun control. Pipeline, jobs.  Clean water. They're arming themselves..  Communism..  Fascism..  They're gonna wanna chip us, control our every move... 

Dizzy, I'm so dizzy my head is spinnin, like a a whirlpool it never ends..

Yard signs stolen, long lines votin', Weekend at Bernies voting, but we counted and recounted 24 times... let's photo shop Bernie.. again..

They're coming to take me away ha-haa... remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go beserk?

We needs us some Gorilla glue... pandemic gone, hands held in a circle..  arm around one another.. hatred smatred.. remember what MLK said, let's practice it.. What?  You don't wanna be friends?  We simply can't agree to disagree?

How can people be so heartless?  How can people be so cruel?  Easy to be hard, easy to be cold.

Is this the real life?  Is this just fantasy?  Caught in a landslide no escape from reality.... Open your eyes.. lookup to the skies and see...I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go, a little high, a little low...anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me...to me...

It's too bad life ain't got GPS.  Right Alexa?  Quoting perhaps the greatest ginger ever:  "What?  Me Worry?"

Scaramouch scaramouch will you do the fandango...

Love, Victurd

No comments: