Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Friends of distinction.........

I can dig it, he can dig it She can dig it, we can dig it They can dig it, you can dig it Oh, let's dig it Can you dig it, baby

Ya gotsta love this quilt of life, sewn together by friends.

Friends = smiles.

Friends = Damnit darnit (said with smirk) I wish you would have forgotten I did that.

Friends = You need some help?

Friends = fist bump, handshake, hug.

Friends = demonstrated 'like' waythehell before Zuckerberg was born.

Friends like us, and we like them, whether they're broke, have a messy car/house/life, good mood, bad mood, have marital woes, bad breath, or even just farted (Grazin' in the grass is a gas [so to speak] can you dig it.)

I can dig it, he can dig it She can dig it, we can dig it They can dig it, you can dig it Oh, let's dig it Can you dig it, baby

Friends gulp, but say "yes"(somewhat meekly) when asking or asked they question "Hey, I'm moving Saturday, can you help?"

Friends get mad at you, and you them, make fun of you, and you them, tell jokes, borrow smokes, and laugh at other blokes.

Friends = road trips, whiskey nips, backflips (long ago), stupid quips.

Friends listen to every damn boring story you ever told, and vice versa.

Friends, both you/me, occasionally, don't text back, don't p/u the phone when you/I call, email back mebbe 3 days later. Reasons change, seasons change - but friendship never quivers.

Friendship rocks, it's give and take - whether asleep or awake. A busy body tells you "You're screwing up" - and it's instant denial. A friend says that, so you reflect "maybe you're right."

I don't know where I'm going with this blog... uncertain of my path in life.. with or without wife.. in, or outta strife.. grumpy, happy, tired, too damn much energy - the constant is friendship. Adobe turned to concrete, then steel. Bond, no not James, friendship bond.

I can dig it, he can dig it She can dig it, we can dig it They can dig it, you can dig it Oh, let's dig it Can you dig it, baby.

Friends say "Hey!", "Whassup?", "Let's", yes, no, maybe, I wish, we can't, we shouldn't, oh ok. Friends are the first to laugh when your golfball takes a swim in the pond, so, after, when your friend buys an $11 round and hands a twenty to the server, you harken "keep the change.' You get that look, and you laugh just as loud as they did when your golfball went swimming. Bastard = friendship.

I can dig it, he can dig it. Grazin in the grass is a gas can you dig it.

Same Bat channel. Same damn story you/they have told nine times (ya ain't allowed to say "yeah, you told me that" until the fifth time.)

Friend ends with 'end', but it never do. That's what friends do.

This is corny. I'm sorry. Love means never having to say you're sorry. Friends call BS, "sorry's ass."

I can dig it, he can dig it She can dig it, we can dig it They can dig it, you can dig it Oh, let's dig it Can you dig it, baby

Happy day, friend. Can u loan me fitty?

Love, Victurd

No comments: