Saturday, March 03, 2018

Dogleg left....

Just what I wanted to read, a damned ole' blog about golf....

Bear with me her Parnevik-breath... mebbe, just mebbe that ain't what this is about?

I'm talking scratch reflex.

Damnit Victor, it's fitting that one of your fraternity brothers - Pup I think you called him, noted "that's just like deciphering one of Vic's blogs."

Exactly. Scratch reflex is when you scratch a dog on his/her back and in a completely involuntary reaction, they'll shake or kick their legs, spasmodically. As in yum. Stop it, s'more. Don't, stop.

Life is about those spasmodic moments, to me anyways.

One of my alltime favorite 'postings', short video's I've seen - was one of humans, portraying dogs. There was a dog (a man) jumping up and down up and down peeking over the back fence to get a gander of what was going on beyond the fence, just like dogs do.

There was one where the gate was left open, the dog (man) escaped, ran like the wind, 'smelled' other dogs (people), peed on the fence, wagged, and ran ran ran in ever converging concentric circles. Yum. Stop it, s'more. Don't, stop. Scratch my back again. The video ended where the dog (man) ran to the middle of the street and pooped. Coulda done without that one, but oh well.

Scratch reflex moments. Of course when you're attracted to another. Frenetic leg twitches, there ain't no hidin' em - and besides, what better, who would want to hide 'em?

What makes you twitch?

I love a parade, no, not that kind DT, the down home, city-fied kinda parade. You know, the one where you wave at about every 35th person 'cause they're a townie you know? Hey, there's the mayor.. and Fred, my barber.. Susie, the daycare provider. Yum, I know these folks. Ain't it cool we're all lined up on the street to watch?

Smiles. Smiles make my leg shake uncontrollably.

A debate, where one's reply "Put's 'em in their place" whoop der it is, I'm shaking my leg. Yum. Stop it, s'more. Don't, stop.

A relative, loved one, friend, coworker, doorholder, friendly cashier, visitor, guest, people - in general, scratch reflex.

KIDS. OMG, kids. Ever seen that video long ago where the bird doesn't know how to land? Ha. Little ones in the beginning stages of walk. Yum. Stop it, s'more. Don't, stop. Scratch reflex. I LOVE seeing kids learning this world, falling, in effect saying "to heck with those falls life, I'm gettin' back up, learning, exploring more." Twitch, twitch, twitch, twitch - kids, they make me.

Seeing praise placed upon a person you admire.. deserved.. earned after such long, arduous work. Twitch twitch twitch.

Videos that bring me (and I assume others) to tears (twitches).. Flashmob. A kid in a classroom and their mom or dad, in uniform, been gone 'forever', sneaks up behind 'em. Yum. Twitch. Stop it, s'more. The one of the child that actually had an eye transplant. Oh my goodness - how can one not uncontrollably twitch a leg after seeing that?

Sunshine, a jacketless day. The autumn leaves. The river runs through it. A waterfall. The ocean. Twitch twitch twitch, twitch twitch twitch, twitch your booty, it's a real cutie.

The downward part of a rollercoaster. Successfully exiting from a ski lift and the view within. Turning the corner and realizing your canoe will soon be up against the rapids. Twitch twitch twitch, yum, stop it s'more - don't, stop.

I wonder if they ever measured a dog's heartrate "mid-twitch" cause I bet it's elevated, just like ours are when we have those twitch moments.

There's enough in life that resembles dogshit in the middle of the road... Gimme those twitch moments. Here, come scratch my back. Twitch twitch twitch, yum, stop it s'more - don't, stop.

Victor, you're friggin' weird.

If you only knew how good that makes me twitch uncontrollably.

Life got you down? Ask for someone to scratch your back. See someone down? Scratch theirs.

Shake shake shake, twitch twitch twitch, twitch your booty, it's a real cutie.

Happy day, happy scratch reflexes.

Love, Victurd.

No comments: