Saturday, December 08, 2012

Sorry...... bored...

Before I die..... I wanna...

I wanna cry... (Crying can be a very good thing)

I'd love to see Dems/Repubs agree on something for the betterment of our people/county.

I'd like to see some type of advanced technology that would not allow cars to get in accidents..

I'd love for kids born today, when they reach my age to know as much about cancer as I know about WWI (ie, in the past, long ago, a distant memory.)

Selfishly, I'd love to retire, and have enough to get by..

I'm going to try to tell every nice smile I see, "nice smile." Try to remember, whenever someone asks "how was your day... how you doin'... how you been" - answer, thank for asking, and reciprocate with "and you?" (I forget to do this sometimes, and a very bad habit.)

I want to have fun. Go. Do. Live. Love.

Attend my grandkid's school programs, athletic contests, Baptisms...

I promise to portray 'happy' on the outside, even though life lends us "that just ain't always the case."

See Missouri kick Kansas's butt again (in any sport)

I will continue to enjoy ogling at every nice derriere I see. Color me, as well as my fellow male brethren, pigs.

Eat a 300 burger, a Stroud's chicken breast, a Jack Stack "Pour Russ" pulled pork sandwich... go see a movie (it's been years)..

Attend a Royal's and a Chief's playoff game.

Track down those I love/remember-so, before either of us show up in the obits.

Be an ordinary Joe, which could be defined as "won't ever lay a hand on a woman... won't rob/steal/cheat... won't say things detrimental to a person/their character.. *demonstrate patience." *(Qualifier) Except for vendors with an attitude, sorry, that gets my goat.

Have a dog, and a cat again someday.

Continue to write, no matter how many eyeballs don't show up. I write because me no likey telephone, and me no livey with anyone - so it's my backwards means of 'conversation'...

I wanna see Cooperstown... the Rolling Stones.. a week of "no hurry" in Washington DC. Make it back to Maui with a devoted one (Victor, that's borderline saying things detrimental to a person/their character)... sorry..... slipped.

See humor. Hear humor. Pass humor on. Laugh. A lot.

Not be a burden to any one, ever.

Get laid. Sorry... scroll to male brethren, pigs. Slipped.

That, for this fleeting, current moment, is my bucket list....

Almost forgot........ "and yours?"

Love, Victurd.

No comments: