Monday, December 31, 2012

Ah the beauty of freshly fallen snow.



That's BS (from these galoshes anyways). Yes, snow is pretty, from indoors.

You are certainly entitled to your opine, me mine. Move to Colorado if you like (nuttin' personal Mike Einerson, know how much you love it there), love visiting/viewing, but ain't no hangers for my hat there.

I literally HATE driving in this stuff. Ever grind your teeth? (Ever eat a pine tree?).. I get more muscle exercise driving in the snow than an hour on any damn elliptical machine.

You! You one car length behind me at 35 mph in four inches of snow, you're an idiot! (Sorry, slipped)...

Usedta love sledding, there was hot chocolate reward awaiting. Usedta love snow skiing, been awhile, but last time I went I was old enough to envision hip replacement with each and every exit off the lift at the top of the mountain.

COLD! Snow is GD (gosh darn) COLD! "To the bone" as we age. Patooey. Speaking of bone (with apologies to those that maybe usedta like me, and of course to my embarrassed relatives), EVER PEED IN COLD WEATHER? "Now whereinthehell did it go? I KNOW it's in there somewhere!"... Sorry, kinda.

Gloves. Whereinthehell is the other glove? I am organizationally challenged (And I swear to God dryers eat socks... To heck with you for laughing at me cause my socks don't match, I've got a pair just like 'em in my drawer at home!)..

When's the last time you gotta call "hey, wanna go play in the snow?" Uh huh, what I said.

Give me April, May, June, July and August. Ok, don't feel left out September, you're ok too.

I hate (yes, I know it's a strong word), I hate shoveling snow... snow melt.. scraping windshields.. jumping onto plastic car seats in 5 degree weather... MUSH thrown at my windshield from 4 wheel drive soccer mom's vehicle in the next lane. Yuck, patooey.

Victor, had you not job-hopped, stayed, and invested in your 401K better you could be in Phoenix chasing other raisins right now? Bite me, and you and the sled you came in on.

Short one today, mebbe pun intended. Happy New Year, travel safely, and don't worry about my gloveless hand getting frostbite, I'll put a sock on it if need be.

Going to take a xanax now, hopefully that (and Springtime) will help me put a sock on all this bitching.

Slip sliding away, love, Victurd.



No comments: