Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hoppy Easter......... Eggciting!

In spite of my eggspanding waistline, I drove past the gym where I eggsercise (it's closed for Easter, my eggscuse) and did the Mickey D thing, Big Breakfast, hot cakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, all the eggstra's.. and "may I have an eggstra thing of syrup?".....

Drove to see granddaughter, took the normal eggsit, gotta see her eggscitement eggspressed with a grin from ear to ear as she dug into her candy basket - full of suckers, jelly beans, and of course Easter eggs... Eggstatic she was. My eggswife even had a pillow puppy for her, matches her bedsheets eggzactly. Her eggzuberance eggsceeded my eggspectations. Eggzactly what this old man needed.

I eggzceeded my stay, drove home... thought to myself "today is quiet.. nothing really to do now, nowhere to go.. mebbe I should blog..".. Struggled in doing this, nothing really to eggspound. Hard to eggspress my feelings.

Could talk about the pleasure of simply eggzisting, and how one should be eggstremely happy just for that simple fact, but I've done that one.. already eggsplained that I am eggstatic daily when I awaken.

Looked around house. Eggstreme makeover? Nah, not motivated to that eggstent, sorry eggspectations.

So just what do I wanna eggspress... how can I eggspound on that... (no eggspletives Victor, you do too much of that shit.) yeah, ur eggsactly right.

You could eggstol praise upon coworkers, at your job where you eggsport Military members household goods. Nah, that might come off as if I was trying to eggzude to the eggzecs that I was begging for eggstra pay. Besides, some of 'em prolly don't even know I eggsist.

It is eggstremely eggzasperating to sit here (at monitor) and stare at a blank page where no words eggsist. Eggshale. My brain is about to eggsplode. (Like walking on eggshells here)...

Victor, this ain't an eggzam, just eggspress what you feel... eggsert some energy. Sorry Charlie, hard to eggstract thoughts. My brain is old... almost eggstinct.

EGGSTRICATE Victor, EGGSTRICATE! Be an eggztrovert. Eggzhort!

Wow... this is becoming like an eggzam. Trouble eggspressing thoughts. I'll be eggstatic to get the hell outta this one.

Time has eggspired. Eggzodus time I think. Sorry I wasn't eggciting. Eggstremely apologetic. Ineggscusable. Some eggzample I set eh?

It's ok Victor. Today (and today only) we'll make an eggception. No egg on your face. We won't eggzecute ya.

Whew, thanks... I can't eggzpress that enough... You're no bunny until some bunny loves you - and I feel the love. I am gonna get the heck outta here... Qouting Snagglepuss - eggzit, stage left...

Hoppy Easter - may it find u all eggstatic. Love Eggturd.
(Ya shoulda seen spellcheck on that one!)

1 comment:

Judy said...

I gotta remind myself NOT to read your blog while drinking coffee when your blog starts out as this one did....now I gotta wipe the monitor off after eggstream laughter. Hope you have a hoppy day