Monday, October 26, 2020

Someone once said "Have a nice day".....................

 Their orate didn't come with no 'structions... so, rather than run to Library, Dewey Decimal System - I Googled,"How to have a nice day":

Apparently, 'make a list' is number one, cause I found lists containing 5, 7, 10, 13, 20, 50 & 100 suggestions/ideas on how to have a nice day.

This whole damn blog is stolen, that said, here are a few of my favorites I found.

Make your bed and pickup around you every morning.  OK, I lied, this is me talking, the idea stolen, but my input here.  I think this is HUGE.  I think we've all had a teenie tiny case of depression - and from what I've found, it includes NOT picking up, and worrying about it tenfold - so, me likes this idea.  Whether I can/will do it, another story.

Place something on your nightstand that makes you smile.

Watch a sunrise and or sunset.

Play music, including your favorite song.

Have good coffee and a delicious breakfast. (Not every 'rule' fits all, but me likes this one.  I LOVE coffee, breakfast.)

Start a blog, ha.

Let go of guilt.

Do something nice for someone else.

Wake up, think "I, not events, have the power to make me have a happy or unhappy day."

Smile to a stranger. Howinthehell will they know today?  I just ordered two smiley face masks.

Plan downtime.

Spend time with a love one.

Play wth your kids (grandkids.)

Close your eyes and breathe deeply.

Each list had exercise on it, so, reckon we should if we must.

Stretch.

Take breaks.

That's enough for now, but researching this has helped me, hope it helps you too..

Love, Victurd





No comments: