Saturday, October 05, 2013

Look, whaddayatalk.....


Look, whaddayatalk, whaddayatalk, whattayalk, whattayatalk...
He's a music man........ He's a what?
He's a music man and he sells clarinets to the kids in town with the big trombones and that rat-a-tat-tat.

Victor, long time no blog. You ok?

Look, whaddayatalk, whaddayatalk, whattayalk, whattayatalk... (about)...
He's a cornfused man.. He's a WHAT?
He's a cornfused man who sometimes comes and sits here and the fingers/brain get paralyzed lust like that-a-tat-tat.

Look, whaddayatalk, whaddayatalk, whattayalk, whattayatalk... (about)...

Work? Not no's, but hells no's...... we're very slow and we all abhor it.
Royals? Eh, a good year, not sure we really got the Yost, er... most out of 'em..
Government?....... Victor, pun maybe intended, shut that idea down.
Sex? VICTOR!

Sorry... kinda..

I know......... I'll Google 'how to be clever'......

Hmm... let's see: "8 tips on how to be clever"

"Read up on the latest events, and local happenings."

Hmmm... Liberty beats Rockhurst for the first time in 15 years... ok, that ain't bad.. any more good news?

On CNN's "Crossfire" Friday night, the always-outspoken Jesse Ventura declared himself "a member of no parties" as he called for the abolishment of political parties. Asked if he would run for president in 2016, Ventura quickly said, "Maybe." I kinda likes this.

Shooting on 31st street. Accident on such-n-such a highway kills two... next idea... please..

"Study more"............. next idea............. please,

"Correct your posture." It takes good posture to be clever? SHIT! I'm doomed!

"Talk to people who are knowledgeable and ask extra questions." The 4th of 8 tips, I ain't finding any cleverness.. creativity here. What's the 5th?

"Remember things well." I'm 60 for behoogity sakes. Next.

"Participate in something new every now and then. Challenge yourself by doing things that are difficult and require you to think differently." If you hadn't written that second sentence.. I was on my way to liking that one. You don't tell a 60 year old to think differently. I've spent 60 Gosh Darn years learning whointhehell I am, what I like, don't like...beliefs formed. "Think differently"... Patooey! What's the 7th?

"Sound confident in your comments and answers." Have you ever been around me? 8 times outta 10 people will say "Huh?" (I have a 'too soft' voice).. I have trouble looking eye to eye, and I fidgit, yes, I fidgit. Rubbing thumb, forefinger. Sliding foot back and forth. I'll never be clever. What's the last one?

"Pay attention to your natural gestures." What? See the above. Am I supposed to carry a mirror around to learn how to be clever? I give up.

I am destined to be mundane, El Boro... life in the back row of the class photo. The only excitement here is every other day.. that's when I put on clean undies. You see, I flip 'em. Our secret. jk. (You can tell whomever you want.)

I retreat to behind the scenes. Await for better blog ideas to pop in my brain. In the meantime I'll try to stay up on current events, talk to smart people, study, improve my posture, think differently, sound confident, and stand infronta mirror to watch my natural gestures.

Nerd. Ner'do well. Hermit. It's me, my lever (clever, no c... see?)...

Victor.. you ok?

Look, whaddayatalk, whaddayatalk, whattayalk, whattayatalk..

He's a cornfused man. Love, Victurd.

No comments: