Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun things to say/hear………

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Hi, I’m giving my two week notice………. Notice?

La Mariposa

I do.

I love you.

You rock.

“OHHHH…… MYYYY…. GODDDDD”…. VICTOR!

Sorry…

Gosh, it’s only Sunday morning……

Yummy.

I like you.

But don’t let it go to your head.

I usedta couldn’t spell supervisor, now I are one.

Why do women always announce when they’re going to pee?

What the hell is wrong with you… you’re always in a good mood?

KU lost.

OH BABY - WHAT A PLAY!…..

You put the lime in the coconut you drink it all up…..

Can I wash your back?

Unique New York (THREE times… REAL Fast!)

Geezer, old fart, townie, hippie, hillbilly, simpleton, uppity, “Jaaahnson County”..

Suckface….

Walter, you son-of-a-bitch…..

Who the hell are those guys?

Are you all… crazy?

What you talking about Willis….

Got your bullet Barney?

‘Aint’ Bea…

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood…

Tequila!

Wanna golf tonight?

Good God the meat on these BBQ ribs is falling off the bone….

More coffee?

Behind every great man there's a woman rolling her eyes

Behind every great woman.... is a man checking out her ass..

Until the day I pee my pants and forget my name.

Love, Victurd

No comments: