Friday, November 20, 2009

Crazy

I'm Crazy for feeling so lonely

Victor, is this yet another pity party? Using my favorite line from my stepson “not no’s, but hells no’s.” I just love the song. Did u know Willie wrote it? Well I’ll be go to hell, I didn’t know that…

I'm crazy
Crazy for feeling so blue…

Oh, but today’s blue is the sky.. as in golf…. again… gettin’ the hell outta here at noon to play golf. HA HA Old Man Winter, almost 60 degrees today…… YIPPPEEEEEE!

I knew
You'd love me as long as you wanted And then someday
You'd leave me for somebody new

But… I really didn’t know that. I wish I’d known that, and I never woulda entered the covenant. For many a year (after) I thought “Victor, you’re bad (stupid, not a good mate, jealous, controlling, don’t do anything to help, it’s all your fault)” – and then I realized: I like me. I’m ok. Not perfect, but I like me.

Worry
Why do I let myself worry
Wond'rin'
What in the world did I do

Yeah, why did I? If someone enters a covenant, utters the words “til death do us part” and one day walks without ever considering reconciliation (almost as if it was the intent one day) – then why did I worry? Why would I want THAT? Again, I ain’t perfect, but, my word is my word. I’m crazy.

Oh! Crazy
For thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for tryin'
I'm Crazy for cryin'
And I'm crazy
For lovin' you

Nice song Willie. Great voice Patsy. I’m crazy ‘cause “the after” drove me so crazy. Goofy me. This old music penetrates my old bones with ‘feel’. Hell yeah. Goodbye Joe, me gotta go, jambalaya… Hello darlin’, it’s been a long time………. Victor, you’re old. I know, but please don’t tell my brain, k?

Funny. Having our 3rd class reunion planning party this weekend. My brain still kinda-sorta thinks as a kid. No, I know that ain’t always a good thing – but, I can tell you, it’s a fun thing. I love life, I love friends, I love family, I love my job, I love golf, beer, BBQ ribs, blue skies, snow (from inside the house), mountains, rivers, beaches, creeks, fall foliage…….. nice derrieres (uh huh, I’m an ass man. Wow. Punctuation. There’s a difference between “I’m an ass man” and “I’m an ass, man.” Hehe. I’m crazy.

I’m really not – but I was. Goodbye Joe, me gotta go. FORE! It’s a never ending saga for us men. Wow. Justa game. Always about trying to get it in the hole. Crazy. I’m crazy. Love, Victurd.

No comments: