Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Papa's gotta brand new bag....

Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm sad. Sometimes life sucks, most times, ain't bad.

Sometimes simply agree to disagree, can't they plainly see?  But, I've got lens implants, maybe it's me.

I've memories too big for Piggly Wiggly bag... would overflow even tall kitchen bag..  also too large for lawn and leaf, and that's not to brag.  I needs me onea them bigass ones, the kind kids fundraisers sell, for a lifetime of memories is really huge and also really swell...  right Beav'?

Fit...fit?  Closet fulla clothes, they no fit. I still dream, that could be typo, worst case scenario, maybe lipo.

My cup runneth over with friends and fam... Intro, extra, loud, soft, happy, sad, funny, silly, quiet - they run the gamut, from nerd (said lovingly) to ham...

They pick me up when I am down.  Gained me some weight, please pray their muscles are sound.

Some no like me, that I've found.  Ok with that, unfriend, 30 day vamanos, boot me the heck out, block me. The loss of a brother, I may pout, but I'll make another, it's a lifetime figuring out.

We open our mouths, say stupid stuff.  Apologize, say sorry, spray with cologne, write letter, beg, plead, forgive me... all well and good, but we also know, it just fluff. After that, it never the same, but then halitosis breath, who to blame?  Worry, fret, sweat, try to sleep, insomnia-ize, too late, they run like they did on Little Bo Peep. And I know I know, it like some bi folks, it go both ways. Sorry. Not sorry. I guess I lose. It not cussword, but I'll put quarter in jar if you so choose.

Life fulla worry, hurry, it get kinda blurry. Go to beach, it solve. Grab beach chair, kickback. Me, all I get is red on my shoulders and sand in my crack. Try Vegas or Venice, Cozumel or Cancun - nah, no extra bucks now, will be better soon.

This blog sound like been down so long look like up to me. Nah, life excites me, I climb to see view from a tree.

I see you, I love you. I see her, look at that smile. I wear shades to block out the sun, but moreso, to see you have fun. I see kids, play all the while. Kids can fluster some codgers, they get in a rage... me, I just say "quit acting your age." And smile.  And laugh.  And enjoy. And, mebbe I wasn't talking to kids, maybe to codgers. Some run to fun, and sadly, some are fun dodgers.

So keep on keepin on, life's really a trip. Yes, sometime we slip, but usually justa  blip.

Be happy not sad.  Make more great memories, we'll buy a big ole bag from Glad.

Accept difference, diversity, weirdness, unique - yes even, the really really odd, cause no matter, life's grand, this sidea the sod.

Porky say that's all folks, Ed say life really big show.. Pinocchio say that point, I know. Life happy, fulla fun, not sterile..ain't that right Mr. Pharrell?

By Henry Gibson. forward by Victurd. (<-- he know this, he, weird, but he ok with that.)

No comments: