Saturday, May 14, 2011

A preachment, dear friend

You are about to receive on John Barleycorn
Nicotine and the temptations of Eve

No, not really, ‘cause if God were umpiring and had an ‘indicator’ (the little thingy umpires click to keep tracka strikes/balls) I’d have three strikes on the above.

No parkin' by the sewer sign
Hot dog, my razors broke
Water drippin' up the spout
But I dont care, let it all hang out

Actually, my $29.95 Norelco portable razor purchased in 1998 STILL works quite well tyvm, and water does drip at my house – I’ll fix it later. This/that was a recording.

Hangin' from a pine tree by my knees
Sun is shinin' through the shade
Nobody knows what its all about
It's too much, man, let it all hang out

Usedta do that (hang by knees).. me thinks the already red-faced me would become carmine if I again did that… and… the biologics of my body have changed a bit over the years – not so certain the knees could persist in keeping my belly from visiting the ground.

Saw a man walkin' upside down
My T.V.s on the blink
Made Galileo look like a Boy Scout
Sorry 'bout that, let it all hang out

I usedta could do that (walk on hands) but scroll to just above paragraph. Boy Scout? Ha! Whilst wholesome family, we really never attended church. To make the move from Cub Scout to Boy Scout, I hadta get with local Pastor, donate so-many hours in whatever needs the church grounds might have, get his signature……. I chickened out/dropped out.

Sleep all day, drive all night
Brain my numb, can't stop now
For sure ain't no doubt
Keep an open mind, let it all hang out.

Open mind – I try to do that. Slip sometimes. WHAT? You’re getting MY (4 month old) granddaughter’s ears pierced? (Oops,sorry, slipped)…

It's rainin' inside a big brown moon
How does that mess you baby up, leg
Eatin' a Reuben sandwich with sauerkraut
Don't stop now, baby, let it all hang out

Scroll to leak above, sometimes does rain inside. I’ll fix that. Sometime. I would neva-eva eat a Reuben with sauerkraut even though my name (Trivial Pursuit tells me) is THE most common German surname. Schultz is like Smith there I reckon. Patooey, no sauerkraut for me, sorry.

Let it all hang out
Let it all hang out
Let it all hang out

I do like this nonsensical song. I do like fun. I don’t mind making an idiot of myself here – the hell, life’s for living, ya don’t like this – pass me on by – hell, two have chewed me up, spit me out.. aNd I’m StIlL dOiNg Ok, HaSn’T aFfEcTeD mE. (oR iS tHaT ‘EfFeCt’, get them two mixed up)..

The gist, to me anyways, go… do….. live.. don’t have regrets.. allow your own mind to be the best judge of you…. Smile.. speak (attempting to draw smile from another’s face).. compliment.. praise.. love… share… join in… mebbe stupidly, onea my biggest goals in life is simply to have been liked as a person. If I were to walk away, keel, disappear, ne’er e’er to return – it’s my greatest hope “I liked that guy” would run thru the brains of those I’ve come across.

No parkin' by the sewer sign
Hot dog, my razors broke
Water drippin' up the spout
But I dont care, let it all hang out
Love, Victurd.

No comments: